Online Yoga Classes
We are going through hard times and we need yoga more than ever!
I know you want to keep training your splits and your backbends, I know you want to keep yourself strong and flexible.
I know you don’t want to lose all the improvements you have done during those days of hard training in the aerial silk, aerial hoop or pole dancing.
I know how you might feel.
We are all in the same boat, I want to keep my teachings going and I know you want to keep improving with your practice.
I am here to help,
What can you do during the days we can not have access to the studios or training facilities?
The answer is YOGA.
Let’s use the technology in the way we need it now, let’s practice yoga online
Hi, my name is Renee and yoga has helped me in so many ways.
I am a PE teacher, a yoga instructor, and an aerial acrobat performer. I love teaching, I love training and I love performing.
Click here to read more about me
CLASSES WE ARE OFFERING
- 1:1 Private Classes: Online and In- person
- Group classes : check the Online Schedule
- Free class/tutorial on the social medias : Facebook & YouTube
I know how hard it can be when you don’t have access to a community to support you.
But it doesn’t have to be that way, you have options:
- Join the private Facebook group “Yoga for every Acrobat”, this is a supportive community of aerial acrobats and pole dancers. Where I share weekly tutorials on how yoga can help you to improve flexibility, strength, and mobility of a part of your body.
- Check my Calendar of classes
Contact me to ask more about the classes