Most of us believe that to improve our flexibility we need to stretch, stretch and stretch a little more.
Leaving completely behind the fact that we need a strong structure to sustain that flexibility to do not get injuries and to do not actually be like gum.
Working in the specific strength our muscles need to improve our flexibility doesn’t mean lifting weights.
In my classes, you will learn how to develop strength using your own body weight, the act of gravity and isometric contractions ( when muscle length remains relatively constant as tension is produced.) And you will learn how your body moves.
This will help you to move better in the trick and poses you learn in the aerial circus acrobatics or pole dance.
But is also fundamental for our daily activities. As we get older we lose connection with our bodies, we lose flexibility and we lose strength.
How many of us start feeling the tightness in our hamstrings with simple moves like tiding the laces of our shoes, or picking up something from the floor 👵🏼
Is never too late to take action and start improving your quality of life
In the month of August, I will be teaching every Monday, specific workshop classes every, to improve your strength, flexibility and mobility.
Each class is targeted to a specific part of the body
Read the description of each class below
- Shoulders and arms mobility
- Hands and fingers drills to improve your hand grip (so important!)
- Waking up your feet mobility and improve the pointy toes.
- Getting your hips & legs strong & flexible. Split & Straddles included!
- Understanding what is the core, how many muscles include ( it is not just the abs!)
- Getting our middle section of the body strong & flexible.⠀
- Core-workout, backbends, torsions & twists
- Everything we have worked in the preview classes combined in a full-body strength & flexibility training
- Passive gentle stretches
- The importance of relaxation to have a good muscle recovery.
I am teaching this workshop in person at Quinntessential Movement Studio, Grand Cayman. The Cayman Islands.
Registration in advance is required
If you have any questions please let us know