Generosity is a choice that feels right and joyful. Generosity comes from believing you have enough to share.
Holidays are almost here!!
Do you have a friend who loves practicing yoga and is carrying the mat everywhere? I know a few 😉 included myself
Maybe someone who just started the practice..
Or maybe you wan to have a self-present, because you deserve it!
So many options and you don’t know what to choose as a gift for your family and friends!
Holidays some times can be stressful days and we don’t have much time to look around for presents. To make it easy for you here I organise a few options of what I like and I am sharing it with the idea of helping others to find a perfect gift for your love ones.
Note: the options here are not only for yogi people it can be also anyone who is into any other sports or for someone who prefers wearing comfortable and stylish clothing in the daylight basic
But first I would like to let you know something:
Yes, I am using affiliated links be aware it won’t cost you anything extra; by buying from any of the links here in my website you are helping me to get benefit from the brands I am advertising.
With that said let’s get the party started 🙂
Gifts ideas for you ladies friends:
Following my ideals,I careful selected options made from a range of eco-friendly fabrics, such as soft organic cotton and recycled polyester knit.
Tank Tops & Long Sleeves
- Ernest Top, $32.50
- Path Top, $34.50
- Sporty comfortable Tonga Tank, $29.50
- Classual & classy long sleeve Esme Top, $34.50
- Hippie chick Chryssa Top, $29.50
- Lightweight Nithingale Sweater, $44.50
- Elegant, Nari Dress, $44.50
- To wear every day Elixir Dress, $44.50
- More like a beach dress Seacoast dress, $39.50
- Organic cotton made Darya Dress, $42.50
Yoga Pants & Shorts
- Wear it with everything Pillar Capri, $32.50
- For all shapes and sides Pillar Capri Plus $32.50
- Fun designs Pillar Printed Leggings, $39.50
- Not a fun of tide leggings Midtown Capri, $42.50
- Every day Mari Shorts, $34.50
Bikinis & Swimsuits
For the ones who live in the warm part of the world or if yo are planing to go on vacation to the beach!
- Khari One Piece $47.50
- Catriin Tankini $40
- Elysia Top $ 32.50
- Sirra Bottom $27.50
- Ikenna Botom $30
- Gleaming stones of amethyst, blue agate, blue topaz, green onyx, citrine, carnelian and red garnet are aligned in a vertical row to create gold drop earrings that mirror our 7 chakras. Divine Alignment Chakra Earrings, $89
- Adjustable Divine Alignment Chakra Ring, $69
- Flowing Energy Silver Chakra Bracelet , $69
- A stretch bracelet of apatite—stone of insight, clarity and confidence—is accented. Quiet Confidence Bracelet $69
Gift ideas for your men friends :
Tank Tops & Long Sleeves
- Sporty comfortable Prana Tank, $25
- Hardesty Sleevless $35.
- Standard fit Hardest Short Sleeve $39
- Pratt Long Sleeve Crew, $79
- Anti-odor mesh insert at back neck Prat 1/4 Zip, $85
Yoga Pants & Shorts
- Natural quick dry Sutra Shorts $65
- Sustainable woven hemp blend fabric Vaha Short $65
- With a touch of spandex for added mobility Sutra Pants $79
- Great for yoga practice and bouldering Vaha Pants, $79
Yoga Mats & Accessories
- Made from 2 layers of biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested tree rubber with a wood grain textured surface that provides excellent grip in any pose. Indigena natural Yoga Mat, $39.50
- A larger version Large E.C.O Mat, $30
- It’s recyclable Nomad Travel Mat , $20
- It’s provide great traction for hot or vinyasa yoga practice Printed Microfiber Mat $39.50
- Wrap up your yoga mat and go with a Mat Rap, $ 7.50
- Made of faux leather Armstrong Yoga Strap, $ 17.50
- Super-absorbent, non-slip and quick drying Maha Yoga Towel, $20
- To let with tight shoulders and hamstrings Raja Yoga Strap, $7.50
- Ergonomic design fits the natural curve of your hands helping you feel more secure and comfortable WonderBlock, $11
Uff I have to be honest this wasn’t as easy as I thought it will be, but I am happy to be able to take the time and select some of my favourites gifts.
Now remember, you don’t need always to give a material thing as a gift.
Giving someone a lift, a good recommendation, encouragement, forgiveness or quality time to spend with family and friends, are also a gift
Please let me know if any of these options help you or I am open to suggestions
Wherever you are in the globe keep enjoying life